Today on Straight talk with Carly Alyssa Thorne we talk with John Assaraf about re-training our brains & his new event, The Brain-A-Thon & program: Winning The Game Of Money.
John Assaraf’s Vision:
To help millions of people believe in and utilize their God-given abilities and to provide them with the environment and resources to acquire the confidence, certainty and personal power to achieve their life’s purpose and goals.
John Assaraf is a serial entrepreneur, brain researcher, and CEO of PraxisNow, a brain-research company that creates some of the most powerful evidence-based brain retraining tools and programs in the world. A relentless explorer of consciousness and human behavior, John’s passion is discovering and teaching people how to release the mental blockages that hold them back from achieving their fullest potential.
Thousands of companies, entrepreneurs and individuals worldwide are currently using PraxisNow programs to develop unstoppable confidence, certainty and the personal power needed for achieving their goals and vision.
In the last 25 years, John has grown 5 multi-million dollar companies in real estate, Internet software, brain research and life and business coaching and consulting. He’s the author of 2 New York Times best-selling books, Having It All and The Answer.
John has appeared on almost every major TV program such Larry King Live, Anderson Cooper 360 and The Ellen Degeneres Show, and was featured in the blockbuster movie and book “The Secret” and in the special documentary “Quest for Success” with the Dali Lama and Sir Richard Branson.
Today, John researches, writes and lectures extensively around the world on the neuroscience of success and achieving maximum performance.
For the VIDEO VERSION:
Direct Link to the Video in case embed is not cooperating:
For the AUDIO-PODCAST VERSION:
Direct Link to the Podcast in case embed is not cooperating:
Here is a bit of information about the Brain-A-Thon direct from John Assaraf:
Click on the link and register for your free webinar to learn from some brilliant minds.
For more information on John Assaraf go to:
Coming Soon In Production:
Synopsis – The SECRETS of the KEYS:
What if your doctor called to tell you you’re going to die? That’s exactly what happens to motivational speaker and author “Elizabeth” in “The Secrets of the Keys.” The inspiration she has used throughout her career to guide others comes back to her as she attempts to make sense of her situation.
She comes face-to-face with her own spiritual guide, Gwen, who has an intriguing opportunity for her. Gwen takes Elizabeth on a mystical journey where they encounter impressive experts who are eager for her to accept Gwen’s unique offer of a new kind of existence. This empowering and transformational film is both entertaining and beautiful… and will forever change the way you look at life.
Writer/Producer Robin Jay once again raises the bar on self-help films with her unique hybrid style, combining a fictional story with some of the most respected experts in the field of Personal Development to deliver an empowering and transformational film.
“The Secrets of the Keys” stars these outstanding experts:
- Brian Tracy, International Business & Success Guru
- Rev. Michael B. Beckwith, Spiritual Leader and Founder of AGAPE International Spiritual Center
- John Assaraf, Spiritual Entrepreneur, Philanthropist and Teacher
- Dannion Brinkley, Author of “Saved by the Light” & Founder of “The Twilight Brigade”
- don Miguel Ruiz, Author of “The Four Agreements”
- Gloria Loring, Singer/Songwriter/Actress
This remarkable film also features these exceptional experts from around the world:
- Dr. Alfredo Besosa, Founder and Director of the Mind/Body/Spirit International Institute in Bogota, Columbia. Dr. Besosa completed his clinical training in Mind Body Medicine at Harvard University.
- Carol Scibelli, Speaker, Writer, and Author of “Poor Widow Me”
- Dr. Terry Gordon, Cleveland Clinic trained Cardiologist (retired), American Heart Association National Physician of the Year, Author of “No Storm Lasts Forever”
- Kate Emmerson, Quick Shift DEVA, Best-selling Author of “Clear Your Clutter”
- William Liu, Life Coach, Transformational Leader
- Leslie Stein, One of the first women to attend West Point, Author of “Penny Perspectives”
- Farida Akadiri, Life Coach and self proclaimed “Queen of Manifestation”!
- Carly Alyssa Thorne, Multi-sensory, Multi-media Transformational Muse, Author, Filmmaker
To watch our Other Video Shows You can go to:
To Listen to Our Podcasts:
To become a guest on one of our Shows go to:
DISCLAIMER: We don’t tell our guests what to say, they are expressing their own personal opinions. We do not discriminate against any one Religion, Faith, or ethnicity and are of the belief we are all interconnected. Any advice or subjects we discuss are of our own Personal experiences. Please seek proper counsel from Your own personal advisors whether it be Your Doctor for medical and or health issues, an Account for Financial Advice or any Professional necessary.
Carly Alyssa Thorne is not a licensed attorney, accountant, Doctor, or Psychologist. Before making any decisions using information contained in our Video’s, Podcasts, websites, teleconferences or any other form of communication you should receive advice from your licensed professional. All information is subject to verification, errors and omissions.
Editor: Andrew Ericksen