Dr. Carletta D. Washington founded the Education 4 All movement after years of witnessing parents, educators, and communities blame each other for the lack of academic achievement amongst students. She has since extended her movement beyond the classroom, into the community through social media, books, and speaking engagements in order to educate the community at large. Dr. Carletta D. Washington invites you to join her in supporting the Education 4 All movement TODAY.
• Professional experience: Former Administrator and Teacher; 20 years
• Education: University of MO-St. Louis (Education Leadership; English)
• Certification: Advanced Career Certification (Superintendent, Principal, Teacher); Classroom Management; Stress Reduction; Leadership Development
• Community Involvement: National Sorority of Phi Delta Kappa, Inc. Alpha Nu Chapter; Trinity Mount Carmel Baptist Church Young Women’s Ministry Advisor; Barnes Jewish
Children’s Hospital (BJC) Raising St. Louis Advisory Board; American Association of University Women
• Awards: Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. Alpha Zeta Chapter American Educator Award;Top Ladies of Distinction, Inc. Outstanding Community Service
• Wife; Mother; Author; Speaker
To listen to Audio Podcast:
Will Air June 19 7-8 CST Time will Blog talk radio only releases Embed once episode airs so, at 7:05 I will insert the embed.
Here is the direct link in case the streaming is not working:
To Watch the Visual Video click here:
Here is the direct link to the video in case the streaming is not working:
Education 4 All is a movement which requires personal involvement at the grassroots level! Children are dropping out of school because they are unable to read and write. Parents are frustrated because they are not sure how to help their children receive a quality education and a promising future. Educators are leaving the profession because of a lack of support. Communities are experiencing hardship because of failing schools and disappearing commerce.
Education 4 All brings issues such as these which impact the education of students from pre-school through college to the forefront, in a way that is easy to understand with strategies that are easy to implement.
Education is a progressive, life-long process. Our on-line and in-person presence is both informative and interactive. Our back-to-basics approach allows us to educate individuals and groups so that they may be able to easily apply ready-to-use, research-based tips in their daily life experiences.
4 stakeholders: students, parents, educators, and communities, have a major role and responsibility in the education process. We empower these groups to collaborate with one another and to hold both themselves and each other accountable.
• Students must persist in pursuing academic excellence and a promising future.
• Parents must persist in being effectively involved in their child’s learning.
• Schools must persist in providing for a consistently engaging, supportive, and
• Communities must persist in supporting the education of present and future generations.
For more information on Dr. Carletta D. Washington and her books go to:
Host, Interviewer, Producer: Carly Alyssa Thorne http://www.CarlyAlyssaThorne.com
To become a guest on one of our Shows go to:
DISCLAIMER: We don’t tell our guests what to say, they are expressing their own personal opinions. We do not discriminate against any one Religion, Faith, or ethnicity and are of the belief we are all interconnected. Any advice or subjects we discuss are of our own Personal experiences. Please seek proper counsel from Your own personal advisors whether it be Your Doctor for medical and or health issues, an Account for Financial Advice or any Professional necessary.