Today on Straight Talk With Carly Alyssa Thorne we talk with
Dannion and Kathryn Brinkley about Celebrating Life On Both Sides Of The Veil.
For the VIDEO VERSION:
Direct Link to the Video in case embed is not cooperating:
About Dannion and Kathyrn Brinkley:
Dannion and Kathryn Brinkley are:
- Bestselling authors
- Spiritual teachers
- International speakers
As survivors of near-death experiences, it has become their mission to help change the cultural consciousness regarding death and dying. Dannion and Kathryn have dedicated their lives to spreading the good news: there is no such thing as death!
In 1994, Dannion’s literary blockbuster, Saved by the Light, hit the New York Times bestseller’s list, and stayed there for over six months! With millions of copies sold, Saved by the Light, became a global triumph.
In 1995, on the heels of Saved by the Light’s phenomenal literary success, The Fox Television Network, bought the rights to the book and produced Saved by the Light, starring Eric Roberts, as one of the most successful made-for-television movies of all time.
For the AUDIO-PODCAST VERSION:
Direct Link to the Podcast in case embed is not cooperating:
For more information about Dannion and Kathryn go to:
Join us at the Premier of The Secrets of The Keys
Friday night at 7PM in Las Vegas
You can get tickets at:
Synopsis – The SECRETS of the KEYS:
What if your doctor called to tell you you’re going to die? That’s exactly what happens to motivational speaker and author “Elizabeth” in “The Secrets of the Keys.” The inspiration she has used throughout her career to guide others comes back to her as she attempts to make sense of her situation.
She comes face-to-face with her own spiritual guide, Gwen, who has an intriguing opportunity for her. Gwen takes Elizabeth on a mystical journey where they encounter impressive experts who are eager for her to accept Gwen’s unique offer of a new kind of existence. This empowering and transformational film is both entertaining and beautiful… and will forever change the way you look at life.
Writer/Producer Robin Jay once again raises the bar on self-help films with her unique hybrid style, combining a fictional story with some of the most respected experts in the field of Personal Development to deliver an empowering and transformational film.
“The Secrets of the Keys” stars these outstanding experts:
- Brian Tracy, International Business & Success Guru
- Rev. Michael B. Beckwith, Spiritual Leader and Founder of AGAPE International Spiritual Center
- John Assaraf, Spiritual Entrepreneur, Philanthropist and Teacher
- Dannion Brinkley, Author of “Saved by the Light” & Founder of “The Twilight Brigade”
- don Miguel Ruiz, Author of “The Four Agreements”
- Gloria Loring, Singer/Songwriter/Actress
This remarkable film also features these exceptional experts from around the world:
- Dr. Alfredo Besosa, Founder and Director of the Mind/Body/Spirit International Institute in Bogota, Columbia. Dr. Besosa completed his clinical training in Mind Body Medicine at Harvard University.
- Carol Scibelli, Speaker, Writer, and Author of “Poor Widow Me”
- Dr. Terry Gordon, Cleveland Clinic trained Cardiologist (retired), American Heart Association National Physician of the Year, Author of “No Storm Lasts Forever”
- Kate Emmerson, Quick Shift DEVA, Best-selling Author of “Clear Your Clutter”
- William Liu, Life Coach, Transformational Leader
- Leslie Stein, One of the first women to attend West Point, Author of “Penny Perspectives”
- Farida Akadiri, Life Coach and self proclaimed “Queen of Manifestation”!
- Carly Alyssa Thorne, Multi-sensory, Multi-media Transformational Muse, Author, Filmmaker
To watch our Other Video Shows You can go to:
To Listen to Our Podcasts:
To become a guest on one of our Shows go to:
DISCLAIMER: We don’t tell our guests what to say, they are expressing their own personal opinions. We do not discriminate against any one Religion, Faith, or ethnicity and are of the belief we are all interconnected. Any advice or subjects we discuss are of our own Personal experiences. Please seek proper counsel from Your own personal advisors whether it be Your Doctor for medical and or health issues, an Account for Financial Advice or any Professional necessary.
Carly Alyssa Thorne is not a licensed attorney, accountant, Doctor, or Psychologist. Before making any decisions using information contained in our Video’s, Podcasts, websites, teleconferences or any other form of communication you should receive advice from your licensed professional. All information is subject to verification, errors and omissions.
Editor: Andrew Ericksen