If your desired outcome is to be influential in your niche, then you must share good quality content on your social media networks. How do you know if your content is good quality? You will not only receive likes, shares and comments, etc- however, if you are finding that your content is shared by your followers, then that is a strong sign that what you are sharing on your social media networks is good quality. Because if it wasn’t, then your followers would not be sharing it. This is a great way to attract new friends and followers too. That is certainly one huge benefit of having your followers share any content coming from you. Listed below are 5 really easy ways to create content that others will share.
1. Share What you Know- If you want to educate others with what you know, find interesting articles, or even better why not create interesting blog posts about your area of influence and get it out there, Your followers will be interested, and many will share your content.
2. Make it Entertaining- You can create a meme that is in good taste and people will find that funny, and therefore you will end up with plenty of shares.
3. Share Nice Images – People enjoy seeing nice pictures, such as pictures of animals, beautiful scenery, desserts, etc and even if it may not be relevant to your area of influence (make sure there are no issues with copyright better yet, take these photos yourself) people will really love it. If the image is yours, add text to your image like a brief quote as well as your website with a meme generator. The bonus with that is, people will see the content is yours and will end up checking out your website, which means more traffic for you.
4. People Love Quotes- You may not be aware of this however quotes that are shared get the most shares, retweets and other engagement. You will want to find either inspiring quotes or quotes that are relevant to your area of influence, or mix it up. A site that I have found wonderful quotes from is http://www.quotegarden.com, and be sure to share a few daily. Make sure to copy and paste the quote you want to share and always give credit where credit is due. In other words always add who had originally started using the quote. If you don’t there will be copyright complications.
5. Always Be Consistent- Make sure you add content at least 3 times a day on your networks, if not even more however do not do it too much. If you are creating enough of a presence, your followers will be paying attention to what you share, and if your content is good quality which is absolutely a must, your content will be well received and that is how your influence grows.
If you follow these methods I had just listed, you will find that a lot of your content is shared quite often all of the time.
Helping Entrepreneurs Create Social Media Influence, Competitive Advantage & Profit
To find out more on Miriam Slozberg: